Unable to Automate Complete Test case using akaAT

Hi @linhntk @Narkokorzu
While automating the Mobile test case, its getting “Fail” in the Test reports, and am unable to automate the Complete Test case, without completion of all the actions.

Test case will be getting stopped in between and application will be closed, later displaying the test report as" Fail".

Can you please Help me out in fixing this issue.

Am attaching the screenshots for your reference.

Please send the error log, I dont know what the matter is with this testcase @Vineeth
The error log will show in the fail step of the report , like this

Hi @Narkokorzu

Please have a look into the error Log.

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.reportGet(CompletableFuture.java:396)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.get(CompletableFuture.java:2073)
at Main.main(Main.java:53)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568)
at com.facebook.nailgun.NGSession.runImpl(NGSession.java:313)
at com.facebook.nailgun.NGSession.run(NGSession.java:199)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568)
at Main.lambda$main$1(Main.java:46)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
elementExistCheck
Expected: Element exists after 3s
Actual: Element does not exist after 3s
at com.fpt.ivs.at.core.utilities.KeywordAssertion.assertConditionFullflled(KeywordAssertion.java:22)
at com.fpt.ivs.at.core.utilities.KeywordAssertion.assertElementExist(KeywordAssertion.java:77)
at com.fpt.ivs.at.core.object.UIObject.convertToWebElementWithTimeout(UIObject.java:244)
at com.fpt.ivs.at.core.keywords.mobilekeyword.ElementActionKeyword.sendKeys(ElementActionKeyword.java:25)
… 6 more
… 6 more
ivs.at.core.keywords.mobilekeyword.ElementActionKeyword.sendKeys(ElementActionKeyword.java:25)

The most priority thing is, i was unable to perform all the steps which i triggered in Stepname.

Please provide a solution for executing good number of steps in one test case.

The log said:
“Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
elementExistCheck
Expected: Element exists after 3s
Actual: Element does not exist after 3s”

This is the reason, base on that to fix you script. Solution here is you must use keyword “Wait for element Present/visible” before this step

Thanks @Narkokorzu will try this and update you soon.